Tuesday, June 30, 2009

tears and screaming (Evan, not me)

OMG so sad....since last night went so well without the binky, I tried it again tonight, with very VERY bad results. Finally after like 45 minutes of it I finally had to send Kyle into Evan's room (I couldn't do it, I was sitting on the couch with ear plugs in past my emotional breaking point) to calm him down, give him his binky, read a few books, and put him back into his crib. 5 minutes later, Evan's asleep, and I can finally breath normally again. OK, so we're addicted to the binky again.

1 comment:

Anissa said...

I've heard it's easier at about a year old than after 2 years old. We are TOAST when we finally get up the courage to take away Ethan's. :( I am not looking forward to it one bit. Sorry you had such a hard night.