susan & kyle + baby evan
Blog Archive
December
(1)
November
(2)
July
(1)
June
(1)
May
(4)
August
(1)
July
(1)
June
(5)
May
(7)
April
(2)
March
(5)
February
(4)
January
(3)
December
(3)
November
(5)
October
(4)
September
(2)
August
(5)
July
(4)
June
(10)
May
(7)
April
(1)
About Me
susanchenjackson
Issaquah, WA
Sometimes I feel like I have gone insane, and my loving husband brings me back to earth.
View my complete profile
Monday, July 13, 2009
new tooth!
Evan is getting another tooth! At first I thought it was a molar and I got all excited, but no, it's a lower lateral incisor. At least this explains why he's been sticking his fingers into his mouth nonstop for weeks! SO CUTE!!! I love teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment