Monday, June 30, 2008

prince evan

Evan is such a spoiled baby...well no, I guess he's just a baby. Yesterday it was really hot, in the upper 90's, and Evan was an unhappy baby. He didn't cry or fuss, but he was very lethargic and did not eat very much. It was very sad. His onesie was always soaked through and I was worried that he might be dehyrated. Then at bedtime he had a very difficult time falling asleep and he kept waking up screaming because he was soaked through with sweat. So this morning I went to Home Depot before work and bought a portable air conditioning unit. Though it's not super portable because it weighs like a hundred pounds. Joe, Kristen & Dustin came over and they helped us set it up in Evan's room. A little creativity, duct tape, and patience, and we were up and running. It's a nice cool temperature now in Evan's room. Evan fell asleep quickly and is quite content now. Yipee. Happy baby. Today he was so cute. It was cooler in the evening and there was a nice breeze. We just kept him naked and he was adorable.

I just ate a caramel and then I gleeked all over the keyboard and I didn't notice until my fingers touched something sticky! And I was like, what's this stuff?!

Also, should I boycott the Olympics because they're in China this year? But I love the Olympics.

No comments: