Friday, May 16, 2008
loves the outdoors
Evan barely slept yesterday while my mom was watching him but he was perfectly cheerful when we got home from work. The weather was perfect last night, about 70F and Kristen and Joe came over for dinner out on the patio. I put Evan in his bouncer outside on the patio and he sat there and entertained himself while we ate dinner, that's a first! He's always liked looking out the window so I think he really enjoys looking at everything outside, though I'm not sure what all he can see yet! And after dinner we took a walk and Evan fell asleep right away and Kyle was able to put him down in his crib at 9:15pm, another first! And he slept for 6 hours! :) Yipee Evan! Evan has a big poopy diaper every morning around 7:30, and today it came shooting out of his diaper so I had to give him a bath! Funny boy. Evan slept 11 hours last night (not continuously, duh), was awake for 90 minutes and got really tired again. He's completely zonked out for his morning nap in the baby bjorn, he's such a sweet boy! Big day today, we're going to Costco.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment