Evan has grown and matured so much over the last 2 weeks. He really loves looking out the window. Every time someone is holding him near a window, he turns his head upward to look up at the sky. I wonder what he sees? And he is getting so strong too, now every day when we give him tummy time he can push himself high up with his arms and hold his head and neck up for an extended period of time. I think soon he'll be able to face forward in the bjorn.
Socially, Evan is so much more interactive now. He smiles and giggles every morning when I take him out of his crib. I guess this means that he's had a good night's sleep! He looks at you with intention now and can follow your face. Oh he is so cute! He's also started sleeping considerably longer now, predictably 5 hours at a time. Two nights ago he slept for 6 straight hours, I hope this is a trend! On Mother's Day, Evan and Kyle gave me a plaster kit that we can use to record and remember how tiny Evan's hands and feet are. So sweet. When Evan is nursing, he grabs onto anything he can find, usually my shirt and it's SO sweet.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's so great when you look at him and he looks at you and then he smiles! It melts my heart everytime!
Post a Comment