Monday, March 9, 2009

confidence?

Evan can stand up all on his own!  He does it more and more every day now, like yesterday I saw him stand for like what seemed like forever, maybe 30 seconds! before sitting down on his butt.  At his doctors appointment last Friday, he measured in at 21 pounds 4oz, only the 25%tile for weight, but the 75%tile for height.  So he's tall and skinny, how can this be?  He does NOT look 'skinny.'  So funny.  But that does explain why he's grown out of his onesies so fast!  The doctor also said that he should have the ability to walk in the next few weeks, it's all about how much confidence he'll have in actually doing it.

I've gotta get going on getting Evan a passport.

Evan hates getting his teeth brushed....ooohh, I'm nervous about this!  What about early childhood caries!? ah!  The dentist in me is very scared.

No comments: