Yesterday when I came home from work, I took him upstairs with me and we were looking in the mirror. I was waving to him and he waved too, smiled big and said, "da da." Cute! Then during dinner he saw his reflection in the window and he waved at himself! It was SO cute.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
an amazing time
I can't believe how much Evan is learning everyday. Yesterday my mom taught Evan how to play with this toy, in the way that it's meant to be played with. You put a ball through the polar bear's mouth and it rolls down a track with spinney things and then it lands in the ball catcher. Previously Evan liked to spin the things and throw the balls all over, but yesterday he actually put the balls in the bear's mouth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment